Einztein tip: USING SLIDESHARE FOR DOCUMENT SHARING ON EINZTEIIN
Let’s say you have a PDF or Word doc that you’d like to share with other Einztein members. No problem. Just go to Slideshare.net and sign up for a free account. Then follow these steps:
(1) upload your document to your SlideShare account
(2) copy the link to the SlideShare presentation that you just created
(3) start writing a post on Einztein (for example, describe the document you want to share)
(4) paste the SlideShare presentation link into the “enter link” box of the Post module
(4) finish writing your post and then click “Post”
There you go. The document will show up inside the post and anyone who wants to take a closer look at it can either enlarge it in the post or click on the SlideShare logo on the bottom left of the slide. If you want to see what I mean, experiment with the SlideShare presentation that I embedded below.